Thursday 15 October 2009

Year 12 Summary

For my media project in year 12, I was asked to complete a front cover, contents page, and a 2-page article of a music magazine. I gained skills on Adobe Photoshop, although I had not used it previously. I worked with Fiona Burns on our magazine called 'Bounce' which was a house/R'n'B/urban magazine, and gained experience with using a professional camera. I learnt how different camera angles can create different effects, and how sight-specific shots can be more effective on an audience, for example, the background of my front cover was an urban street to give off this 'gangster' vibe. I experimented with various colours to emphasise the message I was trying to get across. I will pass my skills from last year to this year to produce my music video, which is going to be on the song 'Gravity' by Sara Bareilles, where I will be working with Jennifer Foster, Amy McGeorge and Zoe Noble.

No comments: